- Heavy Transport, Lifting, Shipping and Offshore Training (3 or 4 days). Download Brochure
- Making a cargo securing manual (IMO Resolution A714.17) (2 days advanced). Download Brochure
Characteristic for heavy lifting and transport is the absence of standardization, which requires unique transport planning for each project involving items that are oversized and impossible to split over different scheduled services. They need to be transported from one place to another and then lifted or installed into place. Such undertaking requires:
- The procedure and techniques of handling heavy lifting
- Team work and team coordination
- Investigation and preparation of the infrastructure
- Equipment selection and preparation
- Safety and work-flow in the loading process of heavy lift cargo
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Lifting Engineers, Operations Managers,
- Construction Engineers, Onshore/Offshore Project Managers,
- Transport & Lifting Supervisors,
- Freight Forwarders, Structural Engineers,
- HSE Managers, Offshore Installation Engineers
Through the use of real time questioning, instant result aggregation and visualization, we can gauge the whole class’ current level of understanding.
By using the interactive software developed by Socrative the class can further collaborate, discuss, extend and grow as a community of learners.
Thanks a lot for your message inclusive the contacts of the other participants of the training. Furthermore I would like to thank you for the really interesting Heavy Lift Training in Aberdeen.
I myself enjoyed it very much and I think it was also a very nice and good mixed group as well. I’ve learned a lot and received also another point of view of several things and operations we execute in our daily business in projects. As already mentioned, if there will be a need for a naval specialist during a Mammoet operation I know for sure where we can find it.
Mammoet Germany, Manager Crane - and Transport - Projects
Rob is good to adjust the discussion to meet the participants expectation and able to explain questions clearly.
Mohd Zahren, DHL
Very good cause for offshore installation engineer.
Azlan Bin Abu Bakar, Installation (staff), Petronas
Lot of information!
Carlo Azul, Project assistant, Silverstreak transport corp
Good presentation and samples.
Arumugam Manickam, National project manager KUEHNE+NAGEL SDN BHD
The training has a wide scope of the job we carry out and which we think is okay for us! With the course attended I would recommend the course to all who are involved on the maths related to lifting operations on ships.
Zong Zingdong, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore
The course teaches me a few important things with regard to my work. The trainer is very knowledgeable and answers all the questions raised. Overall this is a good course for me.
Mohammad Nur Awn, Baker Engineering PTE