Seacamel is specialising in Maritime Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Transportation and Training.
As naval architects, we are involved in the maritime, offshore and heavy lifting industry since 1992. We serve the maritime industry working with installation companies, salvage companies, barge operators. We also serve offshore structures and ship designers/builders, cargo owners, warranty surveyors and legal firms.
- Hydrostatics and dynamics,
- Loadouts and discharges,
- Loadout/discharge coordination and supervision,
- Ballast supervisor for complex operations.
World-wide we provide public and in-house training. We preach what we practice.
- Principles for Heavy Transport, Lifting and Shipping,
- Making a Cargo Securing Manual.
- Basic Naval Architecture for barge/vessel operators.
- Naval Architect for salvage jobs,
- Salvage procedures,
- Damage stability calculations,
- Ground force calculations
GHS based specially designed for operations whereby the vessel/barge is not free-floating or the cargo is partially on the quay, partially on board.
- Skidded loadouts.
- Lift-on, lift-off.
Agenda upcoming public training:
“Principles for Heavy Transport, Lifting and Shipping”
|Apr 20 - 22||Principles for Heavy Transport & Lifting|
(Due to COVID-19,
postponed to Dec 02-04)
|Jun 08 - 10||Principles for Heavy Transport & Lifting||Amsterdam|
|Aug 10 - 12||Principles for Heavy Transport & Lifting||Kuala Lumpur|
|Sep 22 - 24||Principles for Heavy Transport & Lifting||Dubai|